In the past 30 years, Rainer Hübert has worked in more than 70 projects for over 50 companies and organizations, ranging from multinational companies and organization to local businesses and public services. He worked in any role from free-lancing consultant to hired CEO of a consultancy. Some of the better known organization he worked for are NATO, General Electric, Deutsche Telekom, Allianz, Axa, Bertelsmann, City of Hamburg or the German ministry of the interior.
Coming with a military background as a German Air Force officer, Rainer is focused on methodologies rather than industries, with focus points in banking and insurance, IT/telecommunication, retail/wholesale, food production and public services.
His core areas of knowledge and expertise are:
- Business resilience; Crisis management; Business continuity management; Operational and reputational risks; Business continuity governance and leadership
- Document and records management; Electronic document/records/content management systems
- Business process strategies, governance and leadership; Business process (re)design and engineering; Business process documentation and management with ARIS toolset
- Development, organization, and leading of training programs
- Conference speaker and author on business continuity management topics