Visiting the Exhibition only
The Exhibition is free to attend and gives you access to a variety of suppliers of products and services offering such things as training and education, information availability and recovery services, telecommunication and mass notification systems, assessment and certification, insurance, consultancy and planning software.
There will also be Vendor showcasing sessions running throughout the two days with presentations from exhibitors. The vendors will use the opportunity to demonstrate their product to you or discuss the services they offer.
NEW for 2015 - Speed networking meetings
One of the NEW features of the BCI World Conference and Exhibition 2015 aims to put you in contact with exhibitors during the exhibition via 30 minute pre-set meetings with your chosen exhibitor. You will be sent a survey with your joining instructions and the Events Team will put you in contact with your chosen exhibitors.
Why you should visit the Exhibition:
- See, compare and experience first-hand BC products and services from around the globe
- Visit over 50 BC products and services suppliers under one roof
- Be among the first to see the latest BC product launches
- Benefit from some insightful seminars on BC products and services and case studies
- Talk directly to the vendors and ask the questions that are important to you
- New Speed Networking Exhibitor Meetings
To book your place as a visitor, please click here.
Visitor’s terms and conditions
If you are booking to attend the exhibition only, you will receive a badge which indicates this and you will not be able to attend the conference. If you would like to attend the conference and exhibition as a delegate, please click here.