Exhibition Speed Networking Meetings
***NEW FOR 2015***
Attention Exhibitors! Register for the BCI World Conference and Exhibition Speed Networking Meetings
Speed networking meetings, one of the NEW features of the BCI World Conference and Exhibition 2015, aims to put you in contact with, and meet more, prospective customers during the exhibition.
This service is free of charge to all Exhibitors. The meetings can take place at your exhibition stand.
How it Works
As each delegate or visitor registers for the Conference or Exhibition, they will be asked to select from a list of products and services they are interested in learning more about and whether they wish to arrange a meeting specifically with any named exhibitor. With their permission, the BCI will pass their contact details across to relevant exhibitors to make contact and schedule a meeting at a time convenient for both parties.
If you don’t consider that the delegate or visitor is right for your product then you are under no obligation to follow through.
Advantages for Exhibitors:
Participating in the speed networking meetings is a simple and effective way to:
- Meet decision-makers within your field - Heads of Emergency Management, Business Continuity Managers, Specialists and Coordinators, Directors and Senior Executives, Business Continuity and Risk Consultants, Operational Managers and Risk Managers
- Schedule meetings yourself with the targets that interest you
- Promote your products and services directly to interested decision-makers
- Generate footfall on your stand and increase the number of useful contacts you make at the Exhibition
- Enrich your prospective customer database with targeted contacts globally
Terms and Conditions
*Please note that the BCI cannot be held responsible for delegates or visitors who do not attend the scheduled appointments.